French Grey Nursing Bralette
$32.00 $42.00Size Guide
The main difference of a nursing bra that it provides fast breast access by a on/off clip located on the shoulder straps. So you can clip down to nurse/breastfeed at ease. The Oh La Lari® comfortable, yet sexy design is adjustable so you can wear it throughout pregnancy into breastfeeding.
- Simple soft elastic waistband (wire free) with adjustable fastener to fit your size fluctuations. You don't have to feel frumpy in your nursing bra!
- Adjustable shoulder cami straps with on/off clips that easily unfasten for fast breast access.
- Lined cups with removable pads for added support and leakage.
- Adjustable racerback-versatile triple hook-eye closure that can switch from standard to racerback setting to fit your everyday needs.
- Bralette offers light support.
Outer Layer: 90% nylon, 10% spandex, Lining: 100% cotton
Hand wash, line dry
I tried it on and maybe my boobs just aren't used to wireless bras (I've been pregnant for awhile so my boobs need support), but it was kinda uncomfortable and itchy to wear. Bare in mind, I am pregnant right now so this could be clouding my judgment. I still intend on using it for nursing when baby comes because it is very cute. I really do like the fabric a lot, but maybe my body is rejecting all the nice things.
Very feminine and sexy nursing bra, I would highly recommend.
Overall it’s great. Cute and comfy in either regular position or race back. The only thing is that the straps that hold the bra together when the cup is down are a bit too long so they come out the side when the cup is up. It’s not really a big issue, I just tuck them in.
I ordered this bra after I heard an Instagram influencer mention it. Got it this week and already LOVE it. All of my other maternity bras are so granny-like. This one makes me feel more like me.. feminine & sexy. I don’t mind if it peeks out. My baby is due in a month and I look forward to having these as my nursing bras. I’ll order more for sure.
Side note: I wouldn’t run in this bra, not a lot of support for a larger bust. But for lounging and taking care of a baby, it’s perfect. Comfortable & pretty.