Black Lace Nursing Camisole
$36.00 $55.00Size Guide
Our super soft seamless camisole features built in shelf bra and sexy lace detail that wraps around your bosom. The fold down features quick-release clips that are convenient and easy for breastfeeding or pumping. Perfectly designed to wear as a layering piece, lounging at home, out and about running errands, or even to bed.
Pure comfort because you don’t have to wear an added bra for support.
- One of a kind delicate lace detail handcrafted to fit perfectly around your bosom to offer a touch of elegance to nursing mothers.
- Supportive built-in shelf bra, offers double layer cotton with light padding to protect from some leakage and sore nipples.
- Tagless label with seamless design provides no itchy seams or stitching.
- Super soft with stretchy material, and a little longer in length to fit during and after pregnancy.
- Front ruched center detail offers figure hiding to the postpartum belly.
- Adjustable shoulder cami straps with quick-release nursing clips that easily unfasten for fast breast access.
- Premium breathable soft bamboo and stretchy spandex combination, keeps you feeling cool, dry and comfortable.
95% rayon, 5% spandex, lining shelf bra 100% cotton
Hand wash, line dry
**Please note the pads are not removable, they are built in the shelf bra.
I’m 5 weeks postpartum so you know it’s a love hate relationship with my body. And trying to find a cute bra that fits? Ha! This tank is amazing. Soft, comfortable and sexy. I didn’t give it 5 stars because the lace is starting to fray and I haven’t even washed it yet.
I bought the bra style a month or so back but the cup size wasn’t right. The cami is amazing. I wear it everyday. Need to order more. It fits larger busts and the elastic doesn’t dig into my back rolls.
I absolutely love the cami and can’t wait to put it to good use! Very comfy, very cute and great quality!
I love this cami! It’s hard to find nursing tops that you can feel cute in but this definitely fits that need!
I bought two of these knowing I was going to want to wear it multiple times a week and I gotta say, I wish I got more! The black cami is just such a staple. Goes with everything and hides any spit up, milk drips or food stains from dealing with motherhood postpartum. The cami is so comfortable as well. The most comfortable nursing cami I've had. Might be the most comfortable cami I've had in general, made for nursing or not.