Black Nursing Bralette
$32.00 $42.00Size Guide
Why do you need a nursing bra?
To make it easier while breastfeeding. The on/off clips down for fast breast access. Our comfortable and sexy lace black nursing bralette features a one-of-the kind adjustable racerback to fit your everyday needs. It also is wire-free to provide comfort and can be worn throughout pregnancy into nursing. Some lactation consultants do not suggest to wear a wired nursing bra to prevent from mastitis.
- Simple soft elastic waistband (wire free) with adjustable fastener to fit your size fluctuations. You don't have to feel frumpy in your nursing bra!
- Adjustable shoulder cami straps with on/off clips that easily unfasten for fast breast access.
- Lined cups with removable pads for added support and leakage.
- Adjustable racerback-versatile triple hook-eye closure that can switch from standard to racerback setting to fit your everyday needs.
- Bralette offers light support.
Our nursing bralettes can be worn while sleeping, pregnant, and will not cause mastitis!
Outer Layer: 90% nylon, 10% spandex, Lining: 100% cotton
Hand wash, line dry
I love the bras but don’t necessarily feel that they’re very supportive or good coverage. The size chart I feel like isn’t necessarily true to size. I had to return them once already for a bigger size
So beautiful! Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong size but that was on me. The company is great to work with and my return was painless. I’ll definitely be ordering from them again.
As a past Victoria's secret employee of 6 years, when searching for nursing bras I was sadden by what I was able to find in stores and online, until I stumbled upon this brand. I'm a 32dd and ordered a large per the sizing charts suggestion. When I tried the bra on it was a bit too big in the cups. Currently waiting for my exchange and am beyond excited to find a sexy/functional nursing bra! I would reccomend this to any and all moms!
Beautiful and it fits well! Couldn't be happier!
Love the nursing bralette and am excited to put it to use in a few weeks once baby arrives. It’s functional and sexy, which is hard to find in nursing bras