Lillian Lace Nursing Bralette (Sale)
$20.00 $40.00Size Guide
Quick Size Guide:
- X Small: 28A, 28B, 28C, 28D, 30AA, 30A
- Small : 30A, 30B, 30C, 30D, 32A, 32B
- Medium: 32C, 32D, 34A, 34B, 34C
- Large: 34D, 34DD, 36A, 36B, 36C
- X Large: 36D, 36DD, 38A, 38B, 38C, 38D
Our very first bralette design is on sale! (Final Sale)
Stunning scallop lace with soft lining, on/off clips for fast breast access, adjustable racerback, no underwire, and removable pads for milk leakage make this bralette, comfy wear perfection under all your favorite tees & tanks. The versatile bralette can easily switch from standard to racerback setting with a hook and eye clasp.
Feel sexy again with your nursing bra!
- Comfortable nursing bralette crafted with delicate floral lace featuring scalloped trim to bring a touch of femininity and self love to nursing mothers.
- Simple soft elastic waistband (wire free) with adjustable fastener to fit your size fluctuations.
- Adjustable shoulder cami straps with clips that easily unfasten for fast breast access.
- Lined cups with removable pads for added support and leakage
- Versatile triple hook-eye closure that can switch from standard to racerback to fit your everyday needs.
Fabric: 92% nylon, 8% spandex
Washing Instructions: Hand wash, do not tumble dry, do not bleach, do not iron, hang dry.
Check the sizing chart for your size!
I just got these and I was worried about the fit and how comfortable they would be! Let me tell you it feels like your not wearing a bra and it’s so cute and sexy my husband loves them!
It’s really a beautiful bra and makes me feel pretty. The fit is just alright though.
The bra is very pretty but the bra's right inside of the bra's strap is strangely very loose. It actually hangs out of the side of the bra. There's no way to make it tighter which kind of sucks cause it sticks out of the side of the bra. My original order was lost and by the time they got my email they sent me a new one right away. So, customer service is awesome, but the quality of the bra I received is pretty poor. I must have just received a bad one. Sad that my first maternity bra is like this....was excited