How to Measure your Bust and Hip Size
To start the process, you will need a flexible measuring tape that is used to measure distance.
Measure Your Bust Size: Using the measuring tape, wrap it around your ribcage close-fitting, directly under your bust. If you get an odd number, round up to an even number.
Measure Your Hip Size: Using the measuring tape, wrap it around your hips, directly under your belly close-fitting.
Check Sizing Chart: Reference your sizing in the guide below. You'll find both inch and centimeter measurements.
Quick Size Guide!
- X Small: Dress Size 0-2 (A Cup)
- Small: Dress Size 2-4 (B Cup)
- Medium: Dress Size 6-8 (C Cup)
- Large: Dress Size 10-12 (D Cup)
- X Large: Dress Size 12-14 (DD-DDD Cup)