How to Measure your Bust and Hip Size
To start the process, you will need a flexible measuring tape that is used to measure distance.
Measure Your Bust Size: Using the measuring tape, wrap it around your ribcage close-fitting, directly under your bust. If you get an odd number, round up to an even number.
Measure Your Hip Size: Using the measuring tape, wrap it around your hips, directly under your belly close-fitting.
Check Sizing Chart: Reference your sizing in the guide below. You'll find both inch and centimeter measurements.
Quick Bra Reference for US Sizing:
- X Small: 28AA, 28A, 28B, 28C, 30AA, 30A
- Small: 28D, 28DD, 30B, 30C, 30D, 30DD, 32AA, 32A, 32B
- Medium: 32C, 34AA, 34A, 34B, 36AA, 36A, 36B
- Large: 32D, 32DD, 34C, 34D, 34DD, 36C, 36D
- X Large: 36D, 36DD, 38AA, 38A, 38B, 38C, 38D, 38DD, 40AA, 40A, 40B, 40C, 40D, 40DD
Quick Cami Reference for US Sizing:
- X Small: 0-2
- Small: 2-4
- Medium: 6-8
- Large: 10-12
- X Large: 12-14